Sunday, June 18, 2017

Email from Elder North's Mission President

Dear Brother and Sister North,


My name is Osamu Sekiguchi.  I’m from Tokyo, Japan.  My wife, Takako and I are attending trainings at MTC to prepare to go to Japan Sendai Mission as Mission President and a wife.  We arrived at MTC June 12 which was just two days before your son, Elder North arrived at here.  We visited his Japanese class on Friday and met him.  We were so excited to meet him because he will be our first missionary we will have in Japan Sendai Mission.  

When I  attended the sacrament meeting this morning, I also saw him at there.  I was asked by the presidency of Japan Mission Districts to share my testimony at the meeting.  When I was talking, I saw only two missionaries were taking notes in those groups.  Elder North was one of them.  I was so impressed. He is always studying very hard. 

I met him at the lunch time, and took a photo today.  He is doing well with his good companion.  Surprisingly, he already can understand Japanese well.  He is a polite and talented young missionary.  My wife and I love him.  I don’t doubt that he will be a great missionary who can work as a tool of the Lord.  You should proud of your son, Elder North.  We really appreciate you and your family that you are sacrificing and supporting this wonderful young man.  

We leave for Japan Sendai Mission June 29, and start to serve as Mission President from July 1.  We will wait for him at there.

Sincerely,

Osamu and Takako Sekiguchi

Japan Sendai Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment